Gehwol is the world’s most comprehensive line of effective therapeutic foot care products.
2001 W Main Street, Suite 275
Stamford, CT 06902
United States of America
Toll Free: 1-877-373-7899
Customer Information We must have a valid copy of a customer’s Resale certificate or professional license on file; orders will not be processed until this has been received. When placing your order, please verify that the billing and shipping addresses are current and accurate and notify us immediately with any changes. Please list a valid phone number/s, fax number if applicable) and email address when submitting your order.
There is a $150.00 opening order and $150.00 reorder minimum.
Product Samples Samples are available for all customers and will be shipped automatically with your order for the items ordered. If additional samples are wanted, please let us know when placing your order.
Payment Benestar Corp. accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
• American Express
• Discover Benestar Corp. will only accept credit or debit cards issued in the
United States unless specifically approved by Benestar Corp. Upon receiving your credit card information, your order will be processed and your credit card will be charged. All taxes, if any, and shipping charges due on your transaction will be charged as required by applicable laws.
Shipping and Delivery
• Orders are processed on a first come first serve basis
• Benestar Corp does only ship within the US, including Hawaii, Alaska, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam. Shipping charges vary by state.
• Backorders – all items that are put on backorder will not be cancelled. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact Benestar Corp to cancel the backorder or make changes to the backorder. Once the backordered items are in stock, Benestar Corp will ship the merchandise.
• Benestar Corp does not cover shipping cost for orders. Backordered items will be shipped upon availability free of shipping charges
• All orders are shipped FedEx Ground, unless otherwise requested by you, the customer. Benestar Corp offers FedEx 3day, FedEx 2day, and FedEx Overnight at additional cost.
• All orders, including expedited orders, will be shipped from our facility within 2-3 business days. FedEx Ground transit times vary by state. Orders placed on Friday after 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Saturday and Sunday will begin processing on Monday. Orders placed on an official holiday will begin processing the following business day.
• Refused Shipments are subject to a 25% restocking fee. You will be responsible for shipping cost incurred by Benestar Corp.
Cancellations If you wish to cancel your order, please send an email as soon as possible to email@example.com – or call us toll free at 877-373-7899 from 8:30 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time Monday through Thursday and 8:30 AM to 4 PM Eastern Time on Friday. We will try to accommodate your request, but once an order has been submitted we cannot guarantee the purchase can be cancelled.
Benestar Corp Return Policy Benestar Corp. does not accept returns unless a wrong item was shipped. Please send an email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org – or call us toll free at 877-373-7899 during business hours.
Shipping Damages Benestar Corp will not be responsible for goods damaged in transit. Should you receive such goods, refuse to accept them from the carrier until the delivery is marked “Received in damaged condition”. Claims for damages should be immediately filed with the shipping carrier as they assume all responsibility after merchandise is delivered in good order to them and is signed on by them. If “concealed damage” is discovered upon unpacking, have the shipping company agent make out a report within 48 hours or recovery from the carrier is lost.
Shortages Missing merchandise is our responsibility only after the precautionary measures have been followed by the customer:
• Do not sign the delivery ticket if packages are missing
• Do not claim shortages until you have read the packing slip – some items may be backordered
• Shortages have to be reported within 48 hours of receiving the delivery, please send an email as soon as possible to email@example.com – or call us toll free at 877-373-7899 from 8:30 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time Monday through Thursday and 8:30 AM to 4 PM Eastern Time on Friday. If the claim is made at a later date, we will not be held responsible.
• The shortage will be subject to investigation. If we find that the claim is justified, we will replace the merchandise
Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP) The MAP policy applies to all GEHWOL products. Our minimum advertised price for GEHWOL products is 85% of the Merchant Suggested Retail Price (SRP), which is a 15% discount off of MSRP. Resellers may offer products on promotion at a lower advertised discount only with written permission from Benestar Corp. The MAP policy may be adjusted by Benestar at its sole discretion. The MAP policy applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual customer within the reseller’s retail location or over the phone. GEHWOL resellers are free to sell MAP products at any price they choose. This MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise generic phrases such as that they “have the lowest prices” or “will meet or beat any competitor’s prices,” or similar phrases so long as the price advertised or listed is not below the MAP. To protect our resellers from unfair competition and to maintain the brand’s image, Benestar Corp. will regularly review all reseller commerce sites and conduct in-depth web searches to ensure consistent adherence to this policy. In cases of violation of this MAP policy, resellers will be allowed 24 hours to bring all advertising into compliance. Warnings and written notices will not be provided. Failure to comply immediately will result in discontinued shipments and possible account termination. Benestar Corp. reserves the right to cancel or limit the sale of its products to parties whose sales and distribution strategies are incompatible with those of Benestar Corp.
Territory Limitations The sale or distribution of GEHWOL products outside the United States or to a third party other than an end consumer is strictly prohibited unless specifically approved in writing by Benestar Corp. Benestar Corp. reserves the right to cancel or limit the sale of its products to parties whose sales and distribution strategies are incompatible with those of Benestar Corp.
Internet Retailer Requirements Resellers must have privacy and customer service policies, as well as overall business ethics that are compatible with those of Benestar Corp. It is crucial that the GEHWOL family remain a reputable and trusted brand. All internet resellers must have a web address of their own to sell GEHWOL products. You may not use a subdirectory of another company’s URL, such as an Amazon.com storefront. Additionally, you cannot sell products through any online auction site such as eBay.
GEHWOL products should be represented as part of a category of like products, and should make up only a portion of the offerings sold online by the web retailer. Once approved, we will send product photography free of charge for use on your website in order to maintain a consistent presentation of the brand. All Benestar Corp. material, including text from our website, ads, catalog, and other written documentation, may be used only with the express written consent of Benestar Corp. The presentation of the GEHWOL line on your site must clearly differentiate from Benestar Corp. company websites and must not confuse a “reasonable consumer”. Benestar Corp. will review your website prior to setting up an account and reserves the right to refuse sales at its discretion. Benestar will also review your site periodically to ensure ongoing compliance with this policy.
Placing a Wholesale Order with Benestar Corp. indicates that you have read, understood and accepted the conditions outlined in this Wholesale Policy.